Oh, my, has the internet been full of good reading material, lately!
- First of all, for the love of little green apples, never do something like this. As an author, you will face rejection and it will sting like crazy. You will feel resentful. You will feel that you weren’t given a fair shot. Sometimes, you will be correct. Sometimes, however, almost anyone who reads your post on the subject will be able to tell you that the problem was actually the entitlement and contempt you showed to the people you were hoping to work with. You know how you avoid that? Continually striving to get better, and (and I can’t stress this enough), not writing that blog post.
- I giggled, I admit it.
- We’re building urban dystopias on purpose, you say?
- The Apollo software was…woven? Yep.
- Finally, a na’an recipe I can actually make!
- If you need a little bit of fitness inspiration, here’s a list of people who might have just the words to get you moving!
What are you all reading this week?