We kicked off the week with how to quit your job in 3 easy steps, and I swear to you, it really IS that easy.
Wednesday brought us a guest post from Susan Kaye Quinn, author of the amazing Indie Author Survival Guide and For Love or Money.
On Friday, I plugged one of my favorite apps of all, Habitica. Habitica has helped me so, so much, and I hope it helps you, too!
As per usual, tons of wonderful stuff showed up on the web last week, too:
- A friend recommended 17 Hats to me, and it looks like it would be wonderful for a business with repeat clients and inventory lists!
- The Rogue One trailer hit this week, and it looks awesome. For those of you who haven’t heard about this yet, it’s a movie set before the first (original) Star Wars trilogy, centering on the team that steals the Death Star plans. Apparently, we’re gonna see a lot of bothans die.
- SpaceX landed a rocket. Upright. On a tiny platform. ON THE OCEAN. I know, right? You can read about it here.
- Speaking of things involving rockets, meet the Rocket Girls.
- I don’t know what this person is on about. Wear whatever wedding dress you want and base your life partnership on shared values.
- This butternut squash and beef stew with peal couscous isn’t new, but I just made it again this week and it is SO good. Really, that whole blog is gold.
- Want to travel but also don’t want to be inundated with fellow tourists? BBC Travel has five underrated travel destinations.
Enjoy your weekend, everyone!